• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

ERROR: PleskFatalException Mysql No such file or directory

Andrew_Alison

New Pleskian
Good Evening/Day,

Running : 11.0.9-cos6.build110120608.16.x86_64

My server stopped responding so I restarted it. When I tried to access the panel I received the following error.

ERROR: PleskFatalException
Unable to connect to database: mysql_connect() [<a href='function.mysql-connect'>function.mysql-connect</a>]: No such file or directory
0: common_func.php3:153
psaerror(string 'Unable to connect to database: mysql_connect() [<a href='function.mysql-connect'>function.mysql-connect</a>]: No such file or directory')
1: auth.php3:116
I checked the logs and noticed that there was a bruteforce attack going on through SSH - which I have now resolved by denying the hosts that were attempting access the server through SSH.

I have tried to restart Mysqld and it starts sometimes and other times fails. Still with the same error message. The mysqld.log is growing exponentially. I have renamed it and watched it grow to a silly size almost immediately.

the log file seems to be mainly the following entries :

InnoDB: Your database may be corrupt or you may have copied the InnoDB
InnoDB: tablespace but not the InnoDB log files. See
InnoDB: http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.5/en/forcing-innodb-recovery.html
InnoDB: for more information.
74 75 76 77 78 150130 10:44:45 InnoDB: Error: page 19361 log sequence number 17578060947
InnoDB: is in the future! Current system log sequence number 17577975669.
my.cnf is set to : (I added the force recovery = 1)

[mysqld]
innodb_force_recovery = 1
bind-address=127.0.0.1
local-infile=0
datadir=/var/lib/mysql
socket=/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock
user=mysql
# Disabling symbolic-links is recommended to prevent assorted security risks
symbolic-links=0
[mysqld_safe]
log-error=/var/log/mysqld.log
pid-file=/var/run/mysqld/mysqld.pid
Lastly when mysqld does start and I try to a mysqldump I get a :

mysqldump: Got error: 2002: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (2) when trying to connect
Any help appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Drew

Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock'
Looks like mysql server is not started. Have you tried start it manually and check errors in log?
Additionaly you can try to repair this broken Plesk with running bootstrapper repair procedure.

Hi Igor,

I have put mysql into recovery mode option 3 and its comes up which has allowed me to put my main site visible as read only. The main plesk panel is still down now with the following error :

ERROR: Zend_Db_Statement_Exception
SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 1030 Got error -1 from storage engine

Additionally, an exception has occurred while trying to report this error: PleskMainDBException
MySQL query failed: Got error -1 from storage engine

0: Pdo.php:234
Zend_Db_Statement_Pdo->_execute(array)
1: Statement.php:300
Zend_Db_Statement->execute(array)
2: Abstract.php:479
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query(string 'DELETE FROM `ServiceNodeProperties` WHERE (name LIKE '%.synced')', array)
3: Abstract.php:238
Zend_Db_Adapter_Pdo_Abstract->query(string 'DELETE FROM `ServiceNodeProperties` WHERE (name LIKE '%.synced')', array)
4: Mysql.php:19
Db_Adapter_Pdo_Mysql->query(string 'DELETE FROM `ServiceNodeProperties` WHERE (name LIKE '%.synced')')
5: Abstract.php:663
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->delete(string 'ServiceNodeProperties', string 'name LIKE '%.synced'')
6: Abstract.php:1184
Zend_Db_Table_Abstract->delete(string 'name LIKE '%.synced'')
7: ServiceNode.php:84
Db_Table_Row_ServiceNode->refreshProperties()
8: auth.php3:511
This has allowed me to take a dump of my website. I will most probably reload this server once I can test that my backups work on a different server.

Drew

Hi Andrew

From almost a year I have the same two issues like you. First when i tried to do Update from 11.0.9 ...DEBIAN." Unable to connect to database: mysql_connect() [<a href='function.mysql-connect'>function.mysql-connect</a>]: No such file or directory..." and then like you "I have put mysql into recovery mode option 3 and its comes up which has allowed me to put my main site visible as read only. The main plesk panel is still down now with the following error :
SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table 'psa.ServiceNodeProperties' doesn't exist
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query(string 'DELETE FROM `ServiceNodeProperties` WHERE (name LIKE '%.synced')', array)
3: Abstract.php:238
Zend_Db_Adapter_Pdo_Abstract->query(string 'DELETE FROM `ServiceNodeProperties` WHERE (name LIKE '%.synced')', array)
4: Mysql.php:19
Db_Adapter_Pdo_Mysql->query(string 'DELETE FROM `ServiceNodeProperties` WHERE (name LIKE '%.synced')')
5: Abstract.php:663
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->delete(string 'ServiceNodeProperties', string 'name LIKE '%.synced'')
6: Abstract.php:1184
Zend_Db_Table_Abstract->delete(string 'name LIKE '%.synced'')
7: ServiceNode.php:84
Db_Table_Row_ServiceNode->refreshProperties()
8: auth.php3:511
"

My site is visible on internet but i can't acces my login page plesk panel because i have the same error...
"
SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table 'psa.ServiceNodeProperties' doesn't exist
"
you did something Pls ?

I can help those who did PlesK Panel ?
or must abandon it and take another server? I've tried, tried but in vain.

Thanks in advance

Back