• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

ERROR: PleskFatalException when selecting SSL Certificate

Knarf

Basic Pleskian
ERROR: PleskFatalException when selecting SSL Certificate [solved]

Two weeks ago I installed a freshly Ubuntu 12.04 + Plesk 11.0.9, and I restored a backup from Plesk 10.3.1.
Now, when I go to Tools & Settings > SSL Certificates, and I click on the first "default certificate", I get this error:

ERROR: PleskFatalException

Unable to get certificate info: openssl_x509_parse() failed: error:0407006A:rsa routines:RSA_padding_check_PKCS1_type_1:block type is not 01error:04067072:rsa routines:RSA_EAY_PUBLIC_DECRYPT:padding check failederror:0D07209B:asn1 encoding routines:ASN1_get_object:too longerror:0D068066:asn1 encoding routines:ASN1_CHECK_TLEN:bad object headererror:0D07803A:asn1 encoding routines:ASN1_ITEM_EX_D2I:nested asn1 errorerror:0906700D:pEM routines:pEM_ASN1_read_bio:ASN1 lib

0: class.CertEditForm.php:131
CertEditForm->assign(object of type SSLCertificate, array, array, object of type plesk__server__certificate__properties)
1: CertificatePropertiesUIPointer.php:590
CertificatePropertiesUIPointer->accessItemEdit(string 'GET', NULL null)
2: CertificatePropertiesUIPointer.php:19
CertificatePropertiesUIPointer->accessItem(string 'GET', NULL null)
3: UIPointer.php:595
UIPointer->access(string 'GET')
4: plesk.php:45

I cannot delete the certificate, because then it reports (it is used on 74 domains):
Error: Unable to remove certificates: one or several certificates are assigned to the IP addresses/domains.

Any help to solve this problem is highly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Edit: the problem is solved now.

Last edited:
Hi Igor,

Sorry, but I have used the search engine but it didn't come up with anything useful.
In Tools & Settings > IP addresses management I could change the certificate, and after that I could delete the troublesome certificate. So the problem is solved now.
Thanks for pointing me in the right direction. :)

Back