• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

ERROR: PleskFatalException

M

Mehmet AliP

Hi, my problem is the backup

0: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/backup/BackupRestoreCommon.php:383
BackupFTPRepositoryDriver->getBackupsList()
1: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/backup/BackupRestoreCommon.php:81
BackupRestoreCommon->fetchBackupsList(object of type BackupFTPRepositoryDriver)
2: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/backup/BackupRestoreCommon.php:68
BackupRestoreCommon->getBackupsList()
3: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/backup/BackupFilesList.php:101
BackupFilesList->fetchBackupFilesList()
4: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/class.cList.php3:103
cList->fetchList()
5: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/class.cList.php3:123
cList->init()
6: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/backup/BackupFront.php:99
BackupFront->stepBegin()
7: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/PMM/MigrationCObject.php:102
MigrationCObject->make()
8: /usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/backup/main_client.php:26

I am receiving this error also after deleting the 'presumed' unnecessary 0K random file that was created in the remote FTP Repository. Now there does not seem to be a way to navigate to the Backup function at all; can't get past this error page.

Hi GradyL,

You need to delete the ftp repository settings from psa.BackupsSettings, psa.BackupsSettings.object_id maps to either the client id or domain id of the backup (depending on what level you set this up).

Once you delete all the associated ftp settings you'll be able to load the page again (and start again!),

Paul.

Im a bit new at this, could you direct me to where those files are located? Is this accessible from within Plesk CP?

Hi,

The rows you need to delete are in the Plesk (psa) database, you can access it through the command line (if you're root / know the Plesk admin password) or if you can login as the Plesk administrator you can access it through the following location :

Server -> Databases -> Local MySQL Server -> little icon on the far right opens up PHPMyAdmin as the admin user.

Hope this helps, and be careful!

Paul

I will explore more before taking the plunge,I can see the row record that defines the connection in the psa.BackupsSettings; need to look more carefully in the BackupsSettings.object_id file as it isn’t quite so clear what to do there.

I'm having the same problem all of a sudden on one of my plesk 8.6 servers. I've tried messing with the ftp settings but the fix only worked for about a week and now its crashing again. Anyone know why this is happening?

Exactly same problem here. I deleted all entries in that Settings table. Afterwards I had again access to the user interface from plesk. After giving in again the settings for the first client, it did the same problem again.... I also tried it with a different ftp server, and also with a new ftp directory but nothing. Local scheduled backups are working fine...

Back