• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Error: 'pysqlite2.dbapi2.Connection' object has no attribute '__exit__'

Status
Not open for further replies.

matzem

New Pleskian
I start experiencing strange issues on my system. When the default plesk website appeared instead of my webpage, i started investigating things. I could not find any misconfiguration regarding that domain, i ran httpdmng --reconfigure... i manually checked the generated config files and everything seems fine.

When changing domain settings (e.g. deactivate a domain) i get an error message telling me that Agent.php raises an Exception about the Error: 'pysqlite2.dbapi2.Connection' object has no attribute '__exit__'

I checked some posts and came across the mchk tool. It checks the mail configuration. I got an error raised in /usr/lib64/plesk-9.0/remote_mail_restore/mail_outgoing_restore with the same error message as shown above.

I did not touch the config in the last few weeks so this is probably a result of a recent update of the plesk panel.

Is anyone experiencing the same issue?

Anyone with an idea of how to fix it?

thanks,
- matzem

The Agent.php Error in detail:

mailmng-outgoing failed: ERROR:eek:utgoing:'pysqlite2.dbapi2.Connection' object has no attribute '__exit__'
Message mailmng-outgoing failed: ERROR:eek:utgoing:'pysqlite2.dbapi2.Connection' object has no attribute '__exit__'
File Agent.php
Line 243
Type PleskUtilException

It looks like that package python26-pysqlite2 is not installed or corrupted. Try to re-install this package.

I'm running on CentOS 6.5 with python-2.6.6-52.el6.x86 and python-sqlite2-2.3.5-2.el6.x86_64 installed. I reinstalled both packages, nothing changed.

$> /usr/lib64/plesk-9.0/remote_mail_restore/mail_outgoing_restore
[2014-10-27 11:52:38] ERR [util_exec] proc_close() failed
Error: 'pysqlite2.dbapi2.Connection' object has no attribute '__exit__'

Anyway, try to install this package with

# rpm -ivh //autoinstall.pp.parallels.com/PSA_12.0.18/dist-rpm-CloudLinux-5-x86_64/contrib/python26-pysqlite2-2.6.3-14033112.x86_64.rpm

Hi,

the install conflicts with the already installed packet. If i try to remove the installed one rpm would like to remove a huge list of packets including yum, which is protected.

Ok, I see.
Something wrong with python. I suggest you contact Support Team. They will sort it out directly on your server.

Hmm, i won't let your support team directly onto my server ;)

I now installed the package by force and it worked out. The problem disappeared and my default website (its the website registered for the domain name of the server itself) already changed back to my own content after disabling and enabling it.

Thanks for you help IgorG.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back