1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice

Error removing domains

Discussion in 'Plesk for Windows - 8.x and Older' started by zeropresence, Sep 23, 2004.

1. zeropresence

zeropresence Guest

Windows 2003 Standard Edition
    Plesk 7.0.1 with add-on pack

When trying to remove a domain, this error appears

Unable to remove domains: problem occured while removing domains: unable to turn off: domainmng failed: run-time error: execute ftpmng --remove-vhost" --vhost-name=finacialinfocenter.com" failed error 1332 at lookupaccountname: no mapping between account and security IDs was done.

2. crexweb

crexweb Guest

Check your IIS server - I'm betting the domain has been deleted there, but not in Plesk.

If the domain isn't there (you'll have to dig into the servers directory where plesk puts them) then re-create the domain in IIS (not plesk). Make sure it's in the correct directory. Then go back into plesk and attempt to delete the domain then.

3. brundle

brundle Guest

Any resolution to this?

I am getting the same error, however the sites in IIS and directory structures still exist and yet Plesk still won't remove them.

4. brundle

brundle Guest

Update:

Removing the domain through Plesk seems to work if the site is stopped through IIS first - Plesk is having troubles stopping the site first.

I am also having trouble stopping the site directly in IIS - not sure if it is an IIS only thing or something Plesk caused, affected - although I've never really had troubles stopping sites before.

5. Nivahost

Nivahost Guest

Guys,

Just go ahead and remove the domain (user) directly from the PSA Database.

Regards,
    Henry

6. mali

mali Guest

can you tell me in detail how domain User is deleted directly from Plesk Database.