• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Error running nopcommerce 4.6

cits

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
Ubuntu 22.04
Plesk version and microupdate number
Plesk Obsidian Web Admin Se Edition Version 18.0.59 Update #2
I moved my nopcommerce 4.6 website from a Microsoft Azure Linux VM with Plesk to a DigitalOcean Linux droplet with Plesk. When I start my NopCommerce application, the browser show error as "We're sorry, but something went wrong. The issue has been logged for investigation. Please try again later." and an entry with below error is logged.

82300/T37 age/Cor/App/Implementation.cpp:221 ]: Could not spawn process for application /var/www/vhosts/<domain>/httpdocs: The application process exited prematurely

for what it is worth I am banging my head against the same issue with a new install of nopcommerce on Plesk Linux
what setting have you got in the .netCore Application info?

The reported issue has been resolved by manually re-installing the DotNet Core Framework 7 runtime.

glad it is working for you now.

Please can you tell me the settings you have for the DotNet Core Application info:
dotnet core applicatin info.jpg

I have tried almost every combnination: of application root, document root and application start up file: eg:.

dotnet core applicatin info 2.jpg

Your second image is exactly the same as my settings of nopcommerce .net core app on plesk.

Back