• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Error: Server.CreateObject_Failed 80

Skarp7

New Pleskian
Hello,

I have transfered a web site from another server with Parallels Plesk Panel v10.2.0 to my server with Parallels Plesk Panel v11.5.30 and I have a problem with the websites cms. It is a custom cms build in asp that users an sql database. The site from the front seems to be working fine (all database data is shown), but from the backend if you want to edit an old post or to create a new post you get a "Internal Server Error" message and on the logs you see the followning:

2014-09-16 10:14:03 W3SVC10 W1 85.25.201.20 POST /manager/companies.asp Step=2&Page=|129|ASP_0177_:_800401f3|Server.CreateObject_Failed 80 - xx.xxx.xx.xx

Any ideas anyone?

Thanks!

Hi,

Create Object_Failed normally means there is some connection failure between db and files. Have you double checked the DB connections?

Back