• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Error "String was provided for unescaped parameter host" in IP configuration

DennisAmeling

New Pleskian
Hello,

I recently upgraded from Plesk 11.5 to 12.0. I also just got an extra IPv4-address for my server (provider is Strato), unfortunately I have some problems with adding it to Plesk.
The IP should be assigned automatically through DHCP, but when I did a Reread IP in Plesk, nothing happened. I tried to manually add the IP, but then Plesk manually configured it and I lost the IPv4-connectivity (IPv6 kept working though).
Now when I want to remove the IP, I get the following error:
plesk.jpg

Is this a bug or a problem with my specific configuration?
Yours,
Dennis

Not sure but as far as I remember Plesk does not work with IP addresses which were provided by DHCP servers.

Not sure but as far as I remember Plesk does not work with IP addresses which were provided by DHCP servers.
Thank you for your reaction. Just got the gateway and DNS server addresses from my hosting provider and I manually configured the IP adresses in Windows. After that I reread the IPs in Plesk and now everything works fine!

Back