• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Error switching on Spam filter for users

horosho

New Pleskian
Hello all,
I am running:
OS CentOS 6.3 (Final)
Panel version 11.0.9 Update #14, last updated at Sept 19, 2012 03:47 AM

My problem happens when a client goes in to their panel and chooses "Switch on spam filtering for this e-mail address" in the Mail tab. It fails with this error:
"Only %available%% unique e-mail addresses can be added."

Needless to say, Googling doesn't turn up anything for this. It does turn up a possibly related issue (http://kb.parallels.com/en/5640) where SA is/was limited to 100 entries by default. The client certainly doesn't have 100 users and this isn't a black/whitelist but just for grins I removed spam filtering from another address and tried to add spam filtering to the original address but got the same error. After this I was able to re-add spam filtering to the original address so it doesn't seem like this is a numerical restriction. Has anybody seen this before? Any thoughts on how to fix?
Thanks in advance!

Error: Only %available%% unique e-mail addresses can be added.

is defined in file /usr/local/psa/admin/smb/application/resources/languages/en-US/components/bridge/mail/spamfilter.php. There is a typo. It should be '%%available%%' instead of '%available%%'.

Back