• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question Plesk Email Security Pro blocklist limit

Reset_Adv_Systems

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
Ubuntu 18
Plesk version and microupdate number
Madrid, 13-12-2022

Hi there @Viktor Vogel
My cllient uses a a VPS for 4 years now and he complaints that the blocklist is allmost full as Plesk limit´s the block list lines to 100
I have read here: Unable to add more than 100 email addresses to SpamAssassin Black/White list: Only 100 first unique e-mail addresses will be added - Support Cases from Plesk Knowledge Base
that by making the limit going from 100 to 1000 could put some important strain on the CPU and VPS
I want to convince client to use your paid extension but my doubt is the following:
Does your extention permit place many more email addresses and or domains on the list? and will your extention avoid putting somuch stress on the VPS?
Client want´s to have some sort of a freedom to place as he sees fit and as many adresses and or domains on that specific block list
Can this be acieved with your extension?
Hoping to hear from you and see i can get my hands on the 10% rebatt which is currently available.
Greeting from a very rainy madrid.
Cheers,
Paco

Attachments

• Plesk-Email-Security-Plesk-Obsidian-18-0-48.png
    Plesk-Email-Security-Plesk-Obsidian-18-0-48.png
    84.5 KB · Views: 8
Back