• The new Python extension is now available. It allows customers to deploy and manage WSGI-based Python applications on their websites directly from Plesk.
  • Debian 11 has reached its end-of-life (vendor EOL date - August 31, 2026). Plesk Obsidian 18.0.81 is the last release to support it.
    If you are running Plesk Obsidian on Debian 11, we recommend you upgrade those servers to Debian 12 using our dist-upgrade tool.
  • We plan to deprecate and remove the support for XML RPC protocol versions earlier than 1.6.9.1 in Plesk Obsidian 18.0.82. We strongly recommend that you update all existing integrations using earlier versions of the XML RPC protocol to comply with the version 1.6.9.1 specification.

Error: Test connection to the database server has failed

S

spumatic

Guest
I'm new to this and Plesk. And I had my database server up and running now alll I get is this message regardless when I try to access my database server from plesk or even directly from my site.

Error: Test connection to the database server has failed because of network problems:

Failed to connect to database: Access denied for user 'admin'@'localhost' (using password: YES)

how do I fix this? my hoster won't tell me without me paying them $75.00 / per half hour.

and it's driving me nuts.
 
Back
Top