• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Please beaware of a breaking change in the REST API on the next Plesk release (18.0.62).
    Starting from Plesk Obsidian 18.0.62, requests to REST API containing the Content-Type header with a media-type directive other than “application/json” will result in the HTTP “415 Unsupported Media Type” client error response code. Read more here

Error: Unable to delete logrotate config: logrot_mng failed: Execute websrvmng --upda

S

SabanC

Hi,

When i click remove Subscriptions then i receive the next error:

Error: Some of the selected subscriptions were not removed.

Error: Unable to delete logrotate config: logrot_mng failed: Execute websrvmng --update-log-rotation "--vhost-name=xxxxxxxxxxxxx.nl" failed with error code 1: Cannot find hosting by domain ID 6

How can i fix this problem?

I'm running Windows 2008 64bit
Plesk 10.0.1

Kind Regards,

Try to fix it with

C:\Program Files\Parallels\Plesk\admin\bin>websrvmng.exe --reconfigure-vhost --vhost-name=xxxxxxxxxxxxx.nl

Cannot find hosting by domain ID 6

Hi,

Thank you for you reply but Doesn't work.

I receive the next error

Cannot find hosting by domain ID 6

Regards,
Saban

Try to create hosting for domain with ID 6 directly via Plesk interface.

Error: DNSZone::Table::select() failed: no such row in the table

Hi Igor,

Receive the next error

Error: DNSZone::Table::select() failed: no such row in the table

Regards,
Saban

It looks like there is serious database inconsistency. I recommend you contact support team for fixing database.

Hello IgorG, This is a serious problem, you can see it taking a look to this forum topics, lots of topics related. Maybe you must public a tool or a new release to solve this. Lot of people have the control panel throught a reseller and people dont have to pay your support fees because this problem is created by your software inconsistency.

Last week i have changed Plesk 9.5 to Plesk 10. 3 servers (2 linux, 1 windows) ... 3 problems...

Your software never was mature in versions X.0, perhaps next Plesk 11.0 you can rename it to PlesK 11 Release Candidate.

As possible workaround I can suggest you try to set hosting as 'none' for domain with ID 6:

update domains set htype='none' where id=6;

After that try to reconfigure it with websrvmng and then delete it completely.

Hi!

This works for me :)

PS C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\bin> .\websrvmng.exe --reconfigure-vhost --vhost-name=test2.com
Cannot find hosting by domain ID 200
PS C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\bin> .\dbclient.exe --direct-sql --sql="update domains set htype='none'
where id=200;"
PS C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\bin> .\websrvmng.exe --reconfigure-vhost --vhost-name=test2.com

After this steps with command line interface (powershell), i tried to remove suscription "test2.com" and YES! Plesk panel remove the suscription :)

Thank you very much Igor ;-)

Hi,

I still recieve the error below.
It is strange that dbclient.exe is 0 kb.
Is this normal? I dont think so.

PS C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\bin> .\dbclient.exe --direct-sql --sql="update domains set htype='none' where id=6;"
Program 'dbclient.exe' failed to execute: %1 is not a valid Win32 application At line:1 char:15
+ .\dbclient.exe <<<< --direct-sql --sql="update domains set htype='none' where id=6;". At line:1 char:1

+ <<<< .\dbclient.exe --direct-sql --sql="update domains set htype='none' where id=6;"
+ CategoryInfo : ResourceUnavailable: :)) [], ApplicationFailedException
+ FullyQualifiedErrorId : NativeCommandFailed

PS C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\bin>

Regards,
Saban

Back