• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Error: Unable to delete logrotate config: logrot_mng failed: Execute websrvmng --upda

S

SabanC

Hi,

When i click remove Subscriptions then i receive the next error:

Error: Some of the selected subscriptions were not removed.

Error: Unable to delete logrotate config: logrot_mng failed: Execute websrvmng --update-log-rotation "--vhost-name=xxxxxxxxxxxxx.nl" failed with error code 1: Cannot find hosting by domain ID 6

How can i fix this problem?

I'm running Windows 2008 64bit
Plesk 10.0.1

Kind Regards,

Try to fix it with

C:\Program Files\Parallels\Plesk\admin\bin>websrvmng.exe --reconfigure-vhost --vhost-name=xxxxxxxxxxxxx.nl

Cannot find hosting by domain ID 6

Hi,

Thank you for you reply but Doesn't work.

I receive the next error

Cannot find hosting by domain ID 6

Regards,
Saban

Try to create hosting for domain with ID 6 directly via Plesk interface.

Error: DNSZone::Table::select() failed: no such row in the table

Hi Igor,

Receive the next error

Error: DNSZone::Table::select() failed: no such row in the table

Regards,
Saban

It looks like there is serious database inconsistency. I recommend you contact support team for fixing database.

Hello IgorG, This is a serious problem, you can see it taking a look to this forum topics, lots of topics related. Maybe you must public a tool or a new release to solve this. Lot of people have the control panel throught a reseller and people dont have to pay your support fees because this problem is created by your software inconsistency.

Last week i have changed Plesk 9.5 to Plesk 10. 3 servers (2 linux, 1 windows) ... 3 problems...

Your software never was mature in versions X.0, perhaps next Plesk 11.0 you can rename it to PlesK 11 Release Candidate.

As possible workaround I can suggest you try to set hosting as 'none' for domain with ID 6:

update domains set htype='none' where id=6;

After that try to reconfigure it with websrvmng and then delete it completely.

Hi!

This works for me :)

PS C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\bin> .\websrvmng.exe --reconfigure-vhost --vhost-name=test2.com
Cannot find hosting by domain ID 200
PS C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\bin> .\dbclient.exe --direct-sql --sql="update domains set htype='none'
where id=200;"
PS C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\bin> .\websrvmng.exe --reconfigure-vhost --vhost-name=test2.com

After this steps with command line interface (powershell), i tried to remove suscription "test2.com" and YES! Plesk panel remove the suscription :)

Thank you very much Igor ;-)

Hi,

I still recieve the error below.
It is strange that dbclient.exe is 0 kb.
Is this normal? I dont think so.

PS C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\bin> .\dbclient.exe --direct-sql --sql="update domains set htype='none' where id=6;"
Program 'dbclient.exe' failed to execute: %1 is not a valid Win32 application At line:1 char:15
+ .\dbclient.exe <<<< --direct-sql --sql="update domains set htype='none' where id=6;". At line:1 char:1

+ <<<< .\dbclient.exe --direct-sql --sql="update domains set htype='none' where id=6;"
+ CategoryInfo : ResourceUnavailable: :)) [], ApplicationFailedException
+ FullyQualifiedErrorId : NativeCommandFailed

PS C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\bin>

Regards,
Saban

Back