• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

ERROR: Unable to generate the web server configuration file

g4marc

Basic Pleskian
Hi, after ne last update, i get this error:

Unable to generate the web server configuration file on the host <xxx.de> because of the following errors:

Template_Exception: nginx: [emerg] PEM_read_bio_X509_AUX("/usr/local/psa/var/certificates/certRHXRsQy") failed (SSL: error:0906D064:pEM routines:pEM_read_bio:bad base64 decode)
nginx: configuration file /etc/nginx/nginx.conf test failed

file: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/Template/Writer/Webserver/Abstract.php
line: 75
code: 0

Please resolve the errors in web server configuration templates and generate the file again.

the websites of my customer are not reachable now, i need help very urgent!

tryd to repair it, i get this error:

Konfigurieren des Webservers nicht möglich:Execution failed. Command: httpdmng Arguments: Array ( [0] => --reconfigure-all ) Details: Execution failed. Command: httpdmng Arguments: Array ( [0] => --reconfigure-server [1] => -no-restart ) Details: [2014-07-28 16:18:04] ERR [util_exec] proc_close() failed [2014-07-28 16:18:06] ERR [util_exec] proc_close() failed [2014-07-28 16:18:06] ERR [panel] Apache config (14065570830.87591200) generation failed: Template_Exception: nginx: [emerg] PEM_read_bio_X509_AUX("/usr/local/psa/var/certificates/certRHXRsQy") failed (SSL: error:0906D064:pEM routines:pEM_read_bio:bad base64 decode) nginx: configuration file /etc/nginx/nginx.conf test failed file: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/Template/Writer/Webserver/Abstract.php line: 75 code: 0 nginx: [emerg] PEM_read_bio_X509_AUX("/usr/local/psa/var/certificates/certRHXRsQy") failed (SSL: error:0906D064:pEM routines:pEM_read_bio:bad base64 decode) nginx: configuration file /etc/nginx/nginx.conf test failed

I have found the reason for this errors.
there was a problem with the certificate, so you don't be able to repair the broken files, that causes in unable to start apache server.
i created a new one by myself and set it as default.
after this, i could repair all broken files with the just installed Plesk "Webserver Configurations Troubleshooter extension" 8)

maybe someone find it usefull in that case...

but i have only one weired issue:
after this, PSA uses my new cert for administration, but at "SSL Certificates" the AP shows the wrong used certificate? also i can't delete it, because i would be in use??
This is strange, because the setting in "IP-Adresses" shows the other one, that i have created and that is been used by plesk!?

How can i fix this issue? i don't want get a new problem with this "certificate-thing" at the next update!

Back