• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

ERROR: unmatched tags still present in ...

F

Foxxx

Hi,

After an update to Plesk 7.5 Reloaded in the control panel I get the following:

ERROR: unmatched tags still present in dom_ctrl

ERROR: unmatched tags still present in form

ERROR: unmatched tags still present in main

Some buttons are missing, instead of the buttons I get {PREFERENCES_BUTTON} or {MAILLISTS_BUTTON}

Anyone had the same and know what to do?

Regards,
Foxxx

All I can tell you is that some of the backend XML got mangled in your update. That's what the tag error is in reference to.

You might check you /usr/local/psa/admin/logs/error_logs file for more info (may be in a different place depending on distro.)

The upgrade did not complete sucesfully. You can try again to upgrade Plesk and watch for all errors you can spot.

Originally posted by hardweb
The upgrade did not complete sucesfully. You can try again to upgrade Plesk and watch for all errors you can spot.

Except for the fact that the plesk updates have no rollback functionality. If he updated, and it trashed it, it's trashed, period. I *REALLY* wish PSA would at least make the attempt to backup files it modified Some it does, but most, not so much.

If it's trashed, it's trashed. Re-updating will not fix anything or make anything better, but only yield the same results it did on the first go-around.

Back