1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice

ERROR: unmatched tags still present in ...

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by Foxxx, Jul 11, 2005.

1. Foxxx

Foxxx Guest

Hi,

After an update to Plesk 7.5 Reloaded in the control panel I get the following:

ERROR: unmatched tags still present in dom_ctrl

ERROR: unmatched tags still present in form

ERROR: unmatched tags still present in main

Some buttons are missing, instead of the buttons I get {PREFERENCES_BUTTON} or {MAILLISTS_BUTTON}

Anyone had the same and know what to do?

Regards,
    Foxxx

2. voodoochile

voodoochile Guest

All I can tell you is that some of the backend XML got mangled in your update. That's what the tag error is in reference to.

You might check you /usr/local/psa/admin/logs/error_logs file for more info (may be in a different place depending on distro.)

3. hardweb

hardweb Guest

The upgrade did not complete sucesfully. You can try again to upgrade Plesk and watch for all errors you can spot.

4. voodoochile

voodoochile Guest

Except for the fact that the plesk updates have no rollback functionality. If he updated, and it trashed it, it's trashed, period. I *REALLY* wish PSA would at least make the attempt to backup files it modified Some it does, but most, not so much.

If it's trashed, it's trashed. Re-updating will not fix anything or make anything better, but only yield the same results it did on the first go-around.