• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Error upgrade php 5.3.x and cannot connect to MySQL 4.1+

SystemError

New Pleskian
I recently installed the Plesk 9.3.0
and upgrade php 5.3, mysql 5.5.33 and phpmyadmin 3.4.10.2.
i try connect mysql and get results:

#2000: mysqlnd cannot connect to MySQL 4.1+ using the old insecure authentication. Please use an administration tool to reset your password with the command SET PASSWORD = PASSWORD('your_existing_password'). This will store a new, and more secure, hash value in mysql.user. If this user is used in other scripts executed by PHP 5.2 or earlier you might need to remove the old-passwords flag from your my.cnf file

i use windows server 2003 sp 2
here is my php.ini and my.ini file:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/vdj65ra78tscg1v/error.rar
please help me fix it.
thanks

Back