• The new Python extension is now available. It allows customers to deploy and manage WSGI-based Python applications on their websites directly from Plesk.
  • Debian 11 has reached its end-of-life (vendor EOL date - August 31, 2026). Plesk Obsidian 18.0.81 is the last release to support it.
    If you are running Plesk Obsidian on Debian 11, we recommend you upgrade those servers to Debian 12 using our dist-upgrade tool.
  • We plan to deprecate and remove the support for XML RPC protocol versions earlier than 1.6.9.1 in Plesk Obsidian 18.0.82. We strongly recommend that you update all existing integrations using earlier versions of the XML RPC protocol to comply with the version 1.6.9.1 specification.

Error when adding a new mail name

Pagemakers

Silver Pleskian
When I try to add a new mail name by clicking the "Add New Mail Name" button on the mail page I get the following error at the top of the page:

ERROR: unmatched tags still present in mail_name_mailbox

ERROR: unmatched tags still present in mail_name_preferences

ERROR: unmatched tags still present in update

ERROR: unmatched tags still present in main

This happens on all domains on all our servers since the 7.53 upgrade.
 
ok, and why did you upgrade? The whole forums are full
of bug-reports. I really hope, you have a backup to go
back to 7.5.2
 
Upgrading from 7.5.2 final-version to 7.5.3.beta-version? ;-)
 
upgrading from 7.5.0 to 7.5.2 were done without any problems. Plesk should not namefake 7.5.3 as full-version. It's a beta. So, I think, I will upgrade another 2 steps from 7.5.2 to 7.5.4.
 
Back
Top