1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Error when change "virtual host location"...

Discussion in 'Plesk for Windows - 8.x and Older' started by 3ASistemi, May 21, 2007.

1. 3ASistemi

3ASistemi Guest

Help, please...
    Plesk 8.1.1 with update, fresh installation, Win2003 Web Ed., MSsql2005 Express Ed.

I opened the Plesk Reconfigurator and I change the virtual host location from "C:\inetpub..." to "E:\inetpub_Storage" but i received this error :

Unable to get disk quota state: usermng failed: Unable to get file information for the (E:\Inetpub_Storage): (5) Access is denied.
    ---------------------- Debug Info -------------------------------
    0: C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\plib\class.TmplWarnForm.php:166
    TmplWarnForm->generateDomList(array, object of type Template, object of type DomainLimits)
    1: C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\plib\class.TmplWarnForm.php:32
    TmplWarnForm->assign_dom(boolean true, string 'bananagolfcup.it', array, object of type Template, object of type DomainLimits, boolean true)
    2: C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\htdocs\domains\create_domain.php:280
    showWarningPage(boolean true, string 'bananagolfcup.it', array, object of type Template, object of type DomainLimits, boolean true)
    3: C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\htdocs\domains\create_domain.php:114

2. 3ASistemi

3ASistemi Guest

... same error with "plesk repair..."

same error when i opened and run the plesk "Repair Disk Permission" and the plesk "Repair Plesk Installation".
    The program report the same error (error in quota permission), but
    not repair nothing...