• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Please beaware of a breaking change in the REST API on the current Plesk release (18.0.62).
    Starting from Plesk Obsidian 18.0.62, requests to REST API containing the Content-Type header with a media-type directive other than “application/json” will result in the HTTP “415 Unsupported Media Type” client error response code. Read more here

Issue Error when installing nodejs extension

zmayyem

New Pleskian
Hello dear, I'm about to install nodejs but after finishing
I can not see the nodejs icon on the domains tab as well
when installing extension i get this error message
  • The execution of post-install.php has failed with the following message:
  • [2020-04-21 11:36:49.575] ERR [extension/nodejs] Execution installer has failed with exit code 1, stdout: , stderr: ERROR:__main__:Command '['apt-get', '-qq', 'update']' returned non-zero exit status 100
  • exit status 1
Please can any one help how to fix this issue and install nodejs , I'm using Debian

Try to install nodejs component in CLI with

# plesk installer add --components nodejs

and show me errors from the output.

Hi @IgorG , Sorry But this did not work ,
same error appear but in command line
1587556028003.png

I Reboot My server , but same erro
even when i try to install other extensions i got same error
and also i uninstalled Docker and reinstall it , I got error and emty page in the docker extension page
The docker was working, I dont know if I did something wrong in my server but also I did a Repair plesk Comand
to see if it work again but , no chance , Please Have you any idea how tofix this issue

PS: Few month ago I followed this tutorial to install old PHP Version (5.6) on debian 9 and Plesk
I dont know if this can cause the problem or no if the command used on tutorial changed the default repo of Plesk
or something like this

Hope you help me please, thanks in advance

1587556258507.png

Last edited:
I'd suggest you contact Plesk Support Team. Deep investigation directly on your server is required.

Back