• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Error when update Plesk and Pack

Kezako

New Pleskian
Hello,

I get an error when i update Plesk and Pack.
this is the message :

Code:
Internal error ;-P
ERROR: Zend_Db_Adapter_Exception: SQLSTATE[HY000] [2002] No such file or directory (Abstract.php:144)<br />
<br><a href='http://kb.plesk.com/plesk-error/search?metaId=1751d5edcca5340f78144a4499e8c1d5&messageId=2eb8d2699e722503bf79ae1c7819dc4e&file=Abstract.php&line=144&type=Zend_Db_Adapter_Exception&version=17.0.17&message=SQLSTATE%5BHY%5D+%5B%5D+No+such+file+or+directory' target='_blank'>Search for related Knowledge Base articles</a><script></script><p>ERROR: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[HY000] [2002] No such file or directory' in /opt/psa/admin/externals/Zend/Db/Adapter/Pdo/Abstract.php:129
Stack trace:
#0 /opt/psa/admin/externals/Zend/Db/Adapter/Pdo/Abstract.php(129): PDO->__construct('mysql:dbname=ps...', 'admin', '$AES-128-CBC$3f...', Array)
#1 /opt/psa/admin/externals/Zend/Db/Adapter/Pdo/Mysql.php(111): Zend_Db_Adapter_Pdo_Abstract->_connect()
#2 /opt/psa/admin/externals/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(460): Zend_Db_Adapter_Pdo_Mysql->_connect()
#3 /opt/psa/admin/externals/Zend/Db/Adapter/Pdo/Abstract.php(238): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('select param, v...', Array)
#4 /opt/psa/admin/plib/Db/Adapter/Pdo/Mysql.php(30): Zend_Db_Adapter_Pdo_Abstract->query('select param, v...', Array)
#5 /opt/psa/admin/plib/db.php(36): Db_Adapter_Pdo_Mysql->query('select param, v...')
#6 /opt/psa/admin/plib/db.php(212): db_query('select param, v...', false)
#7 /opt/psa/admin/plib/Plesk/Mode.php(423): get_param('disable_provisi...')
#8 /opt/psa/admin (Abstract.php:144)<br><br><a href='http://kb.plesk.com/plesk-error/search?metaId=0b20aabbd825d0a69fd31706678e2963&messageId=36af65c077c621ab5c8384a4167f1331&file=Abstract.php&line=144&type=Error&version=17.0.17&message=Uncaught+exception++with+message+%22SQLSTATE%5BHY%5D+%5B%5D+No+such+file+or+directory%22+in+%2Fpath%2FAbstract.php%28%29%3A+Zend_Db_Adap' target='_blank'>Search for related Knowledge Base articles</a></p>

Server and plesk look working fine but when i go to Tools & Settings > System Updates there is this advertissement :
"Warning: Information on some packages might not be actual: inconsistencies were detected in the system's package manager database. Please resolve this issue manually."

if find that :
Warning: Information on some packages might not be actual: inconsistencies were detected in the system's package manager database. Please resolve this issue manually.

But Yum command don't work : yum command not found

Hi Kezako,

the only reason I can think of, if you experience outputs like
yum command not found
... is that you use Plesk over a "Virtuozzo container" for example. In such cases, pls. contact your server/vps - hoster and ask them to solve the issue with yum, or install "yum" ( and it's dependent software packages ) as rpm - packages and install them with "rpm".

Back