• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Error while running defpackagemng.exe

T

tj4ever

Hi,

I installed a clean 8.4, when I tried to connect webmail.domain.com but none of my domain worked, Default Plesk Page appaered.

So I searched and found to reconfigure the web mail with below commands,

"%plesk_bin%\websrvmng.exe" --reconfigure-webmail
"%plesk_bin%\defpackagemng.exe" --fix --type=webmai.horde

The first one runs and there is no error,

When I run the second one, there is an error:

C:\Program Files\Parallels\Plesk\admin\bin>defpackagemng --fix --type=webmail.ho
rde
Unknown error 0x80131509 (COM Error 80131509, Description: The request failed with HTTP status 403: Forbidden.) at Connect to Sitebuilder and retrieve information failed

Sitebuilder account validation is failed in Sitebuilder: System.Net.WebException: The request failed with HTTP status 403: Forbidden. at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.ReadResponse(SoapClientMessage message, WebResponse response, Stream responseStream, Boolean asyncCall) at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.Invoke(String methodName, Object[] parameters) at SAccount.AccountWebService.GetAccountByName(String username) at SBNETProxy.Provider.validateAdminAccount(String& status, String& accounttype, String& accountId)

I didn't install and Setup Sitebuilder (as I remember) why is this error?

Now its been 3 hours, I looked every document, google it, but nothing found, please someone HELP!!!

tj4ever

Sitebuilder installation shipped with Plesk by default, so if you do not need it - you can un-install it through Add/Remove programs > Modify Plesk installation. In fact this warinng can be skipped as it should not affect defpackagemng.exe utility work. Webmail is supposed to be reconfigured anyways.

Back