• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Sitebuilder with Windows Plesk?

K

kirtt

I'm trying to integrate Linux/UNIX SiteBuilder 4.2 with Windows Plesk 8.3. Is it at all possible? Right now I'm getting following in Windows Event Log:

Sitebuilder account validation is failed in Sitebuilder: System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHeaderException: Procedure 'GetAccountByName' not present
at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.ReadResponse(SoapClientMessage message, WebResponse response, Stream responseStream, Boolean asyncCall)
at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.Invoke(String methodName, Object[] parameters)
at WSAccount.AccountWebService.GetAccountByName(String username)
at SBNETProxy.Provider.validateAdminAccount(String& status, String& accounttype, String& accountId)
Execute file name: c:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\bin\defpackagemng.exe

Plesk was configured to use remote SiteBuilder according to this article:

http://kb.swsoft.com/en/1868

Please help.

The same issue. Logs from Linux side:

[Fri Mar 21 20:24:19 2008] [error] [client XX.XX.XX.XX] PHP Fatal error: Procedure 'GetPlatform' not present in /usr/local/sitebuilder/include/Base/Soap/Server.php on line 49
[Fri Mar 21 20:24:19 2008] [error] [client XX.XX.XX.XX] PHP Fatal error: Procedure 'GetAccountByName' not present in /usr/local/sitebuilder/include/Base/Soap/Server.php on line 49

Please advise.

Guys, article http://kb.swsoft.com/en/1868 related to integration of Plesk for Windows and Sitebuilder for Windows versions running on different servers. As for Plesk for Windows and Sitebuilder for Linux integration it is hard to say anything exactly as such integration officially does not supported and was not tested yet. I have passed this thread to developers and they will review this as feature request for future versions.

Back