• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

Error while trying to view Virtual directories

M

marat_n

Hello,

When I am trying to view Virtual directories of the domain I get the following error message:
==================
Operation failed
The operation you were performing failed. You can retry the operation with or without changing its parameters. You may also want to report this problem to our support so that we could help you as soon as possible.

Additional Information
WebServerManager::getWebDirs() failed: websrvmng failed: Site Domain.com doesn't exist
---------------------- Debug Info -------------------------------
0: WebDirectoriesUIPointer.php:88
WebDirectoriesUIPointer->getWebDirName()
1: WebDirectoriesUIPointer.php:70
WebDirectoriesUIPointer->getWebDirs()
2: WebDirectoriesUIPointer.php:37
WebDirectoriesUIPointer->accessItem(string 'GET', NULL null)
3: UIPointer.php:601
UIPointer->access(string 'GET')
4: plesk.php:43
==================

I tried to find a solution in Parallels KB and it seems I found something related to my issue. But it didnt help. I run the following commands. Here is the output:

==================
C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\bin>websrvmng.exe --remove-vhost --vhost-name=Domain.com

C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\bin>websrvmng.exe --reconfigure-vhost --vhost-name=Domain.com
The system cannot find the file specified. (COM Error 80070002) at setScriptMaps(Domain.com, )
==================
(domain.com is just an example)

Please help

Thanks in advance

PS. Forgot to mention - we are using Parallels Plesk Panel 9.5.2 for Windows on Windows 2008 R2 x64, IIS 7.5

Last edited by a moderator:
Back