• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Error with Plesk Autoresponder set up

M

msibley

Hi,

We have MailEnable Standard Edition v3.62 + WebMail (V3) installed on our Windows 2003 Web Edition server with Plesk v8.3.0.1, and have started having problems setting up autoresponders for email accounts. When going into the Plesk autoresponder config screen, the follow error appears:

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\plib\class.MailNameResponderEditForm.php on line 284

None of the autoresponders are working.

I'd greatly appreciate any help with this.

Mark

Hello,

MailEnable Standard Edition v3.62 version of mailenable is not supported by Plesk 8.x. You have to upgrade Plesk to 9.5 or downgrade Mailenable.

Hello,

MailEnable Standard Edition v3.62 is not supported by Plesk 8.x. You have to either upgrade Plesk to 9.5 or downgrade Mailable to ME standard 1.6.

Regards,
Sanjay Santoki
+91 99259 77790

The tech at the MailEnable site suggested that I upgrade MailEnable to version 4. I did, and this corrected the problem.

Back