• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Error: Wrong permissions for psaadm and psacln account

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frank.P

Regular Pleskian
In plesk 11 all work OK , but now in version 12 , something go wrong.

I have an VPS Windows 2008 with Plesk 12 and Persits Software like (www.aspjpeg.com).

The Path of software is : C:\Program Files\Persits Software\AspJpg

I set the permissions :

- Everybody (FullControl)
- Administrator (FullControl)
- Users (FullControl)

All go right, but the Plesk run micro update or check permission add this other account :

- psaadm (Deny All)
- psacln (Deny All)

And then Persits Software not work in ASP files. If I delete this permission or change to FullControl all work again, but when have a new update all permision was reset and set again Deny All.

What happend? What can I do ?

Attachments

• pm.jpg
    pm.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 8
I see in plesk knowledge document this :

Go to : C:\Parallels\Plesk\etc\DiskSecurity
Edit file : DiskSecurity.xml

I add this, but not work.

<Entry AccounType="1" Account="Psaadm" Path="C:\Program Files\Persits Software" Comment="C:\Program Files\Persits Software"
AceFlags="ThisFolderSubfoldersAndFiles" AccessMask="FullAccess" EntryFlags="0x9" />
<Entry AccounType="1" Account="Psacln" Path="C:\Program Files\Persits Software" Comment="C:\Program Files\Persits Software
AceFlags="ThisFolderSubfoldersAndFiles" AccessMask="FullAccess" EntryFlags="0x9" />

<Entry AccounType="1" Account="Psaadm" Path="C:\Program Files (x86)\Persits Software" Comment="C:\Program Files (x86)\Persits Software"
<Entry AccounType="1" Account="Psacln" Path="C:\Program Files (x86)\Persits Software" Comment="C:\Program Files (x86)\Persits Software

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back