• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Error

David Guimarães

New Pleskian
Hi, i'm a newbie in plesk.
I need support:

I restar my VPS and its error appear:
ERROR: Plesk\Lock\Exception: Lock Manager error: 'boost::filesystem::create_directories: Permission denied: "/var/lock/lmlib"'. (Hierarchical.php:126)

I dont understand nothing..
I need a manager or support for my help.
Please, urgent!

Hello David ) Welcome to Plesk, we hope that your stay with us will be a pleasant one )

Now, to address your issue. If you run into a technical issue with Plesk, here's where you can turn to for help:

*The forum - just like you did - a word of advice though, I would recommend you to report technical issues in the corresponding "Plesk 12.x for..." sections - the foot traffic there is much greater than in "Open topics", and so are the chances of someone coming to the rescue quickly.
*The Plesk Knowledge Base. I searched the KB using the words in the error message you cite and came up with this article. Check it out, see if it helps.
*If all else fails, our support team stands ready to assist - they can be contacted here.

Back