• The new Python extension is now available. It allows customers to deploy and manage WSGI-based Python applications on their websites directly from Plesk.
  • Debian 11 has reached its end-of-life (vendor EOL date - August 31, 2026). Plesk Obsidian 18.0.81 is the last release to support it.
    If you are running Plesk Obsidian on Debian 11, we recommend you upgrade those servers to Debian 12 using our dist-upgrade tool.
  • We plan to deprecate and remove the support for XML RPC protocol versions earlier than 1.6.9.1 in Plesk Obsidian 18.0.82. We strongly recommend that you update all existing integrations using earlier versions of the XML RPC protocol to comply with the version 1.6.9.1 specification.

error_log deleting these files?

I

ijob

Guest
I've deleted several log files and this one, won't allow my to delete it through plesk (the check box won't allow it), I could with the others.

It is 1gb.

How can I remove it or delete its content?

Please note that I have limited experience (but getting better) of using SSL via Putty.
 
Hi,

As I understand you tried to delete them via Log Manager. There are really no opportunity to delete error_log via Plesk CP.

Anyway you can clean it directly on your server.

Go to
HTTPD_VHOSTS_D/domain.tld/statistics/logs

where HTTPD_VHOSTS_D you can find in /etc/psa/psa.conf and domain.tld - the required domain name

Here you can find error_log.
BUT!!! not delete it - just clean it (or recreate))
 
My view

Oh i had the same problem,these files become stacked and are due to long paths,use the tool available at http://pathtoodeep.com ,it is a tool which deletes and also searches such undeleteable files and also assists in installation and sharing of long pathed files
 
Back
Top