• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Errormessage: extension/nextcloud every 10 minutes in protocol

Kulturmensch

Regular Pleskian
Server operating system version
Ubuntu 20.04.5 LTS
Plesk version and microupdate number
Plesk Obsidian v18.0.48_build1800221104.03
I got every 10 minutes this error message for the Nextcloud extension (panel protocol)

pm_Exception_ResultException: Execution filemng has failed with exit code 1, stdout: filemng: Failed to change directory to /var/www/vhosts/tenckhoff.de/cloud.tenckhoff.de/nextcloud/nextcloud: No such file or directory

System error 2: No such file or directory
, stderr: filemng: Failed to change directory to /var/www/vhosts/... /nextcloud: No such file or directory

System error 2: No such file or directory
in /opt/psa/admin/plib/pm/ApiCli.php:257
Stack trace:
#0 /opt/psa/admin/plib/pm/ApiCli.php(247): pm_ApiCli::filterResult('filemng', 1, 'filemng: Failed...', 'filemng: Failed...', 5)
#1 /opt/psa/admin/plib/pm/ApiCli.php(106): pm_ApiCli::execWithPipes('filemng', ''/opt/psa/admin...', 5, Array)
#2 /opt/psa/admin/plib/modules/nextcloud/library/NextcloudApi.php(52): pm_ApiCli::callSbin('filemng', Array, 5, Array)
#3 /opt/psa/admin/plib/modules/nextcloud/library/Instances.php(380): PleskExt\Nextcloud\NextcloudApi::version(Object(PleskExt\Nextcloud\Instance))
#4 /opt/psa/admin/plib/modules/nextcloud/scripts/refresh-instances-fast.php(10): PleskExt\Nextcloud\Instances::updateVersion(Object(PleskExt\Nextcloud\Instance))
#5 {main}

When I removed the extension, also the error message disappeared. So it is not a problem for me because I installed Nextcloud separately and do not regularily use this extenion. But maybe it is worth to bring it to your attention,

Hello @Kulturmensch ,

Seems that nextcloud instance is located in a subfolder that the nextcloud database does not understand. What is the document root of the domain in Plesk > Domains > cloud.tenckhoff.de > Hosting Settings and where is the nextcloud installed inside the domain?

Thanks for your reply. My nextcloud is installed in the subfolder nextcloud and works perfect! However the extension nexcloud as provided by plesk just to manage an existing nextcloud installation from the plesk interface does not work and provides the error messages as mentioned above.

Back