• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Errors installing WP on Plesk Obsidian 18.0.57

dzeksi

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
//
Plesk version and microupdate number
//
So I am trying to install WP on my Plesk Obsidian. And I am sorry in advance If I do not know too much about it since our provider uses it to give us hosting for websites. Now I only have some simple HTML,CSS,JS website out there, but I really wanted to delete all of that and install wordpress. Now when I go to install Wordpress these are the errors I get:

First error: Failed to get installation parameters of a WordPress website: No database servers available
Second error: Your hosting plan does not allow you to create any more databases. This WordPress installation will use an existing database instead of creating a new one.

I literally do not have a single database on my hosting plan, not a single one was installed. I cannot even choose installation path for my wordpress website.
I would really appreciate someone helping me, I really need Wordpress on my hosting plan, I do not even know where to ask.

Thank you in advance

Hi @dzeski, please ask your provider to upgrade your hosting plan to a plan that includes at least one database.

Back