1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

errors synching.

Discussion in 'Plesk Expand 2.1 Troubleshooting Issues' started by slamp, Aug 28, 2007.

1. slamp

slamp Guest

I get this in the expand's operator.log. How do I go about finding which ones are in conflict? How do I know which one is in conflict?

Aug 27 2007 11:08:09 MailSrvOp[3029961:18804] ERR: Synching of object #126 failed: This client conflicts with following clients from another Plesk servers: object #52 (client #173): personal name conflict,

Aug 27 2007 11:08:09 MailSrvOp[3029961:18804] ERR: Synching of object #138 failed: This client conflicts with following clients from another Plesk servers: object #54 (client #174): personal name conflict, login conflict,

Aug 28 2007 14:02:06 MailSrvOp[3041562:12161] ERR: Synching of object #133 failed: This domain conflicts with following domains from another Plesk servers: object #8 (domain #311): domain name conflict

2. Sergey L

Sergey L Golden Pleskian Staff Member

43%
    Open Centralized Mail > Centralized Mail Accounts page. For each object there is a status shown. You need those ones which are in "Conflict" state.

Other way is to first find object id. E.g. from the first log message you know that problem one is client #173. Now open Plesk Clients page, type 173 in "ID" field and click Search then. You will see the actual client name.
    Now go to Centralized Mail > Centralized Mail Accounts page and type the client's name in "Name" field. Click search then. You will see the actual client. Clicking on it will open a page showing its status and proposing conflict resolution policies (if there is a conflict).

3. Sergey L

Sergey L Golden Pleskian Staff Member

43%
    Ups. There is even more fast way. From the first message you know the object ID: "object #126". Now open Centralized Mail > Centralized Mail Accounts page and type 126 in "ID" field. Click Search then. Now you shall see the problem account.

4. slamp

slamp Guest

i was able to fix some synching problem. now i have another one where the domain does not exist in cmail.

Sep 05 2007 11:31:43 MailSrvOp[3123319:8931] ERR: Synching of object #75 failed: domain does not exist

the domain itself exists on the our plesk for linux. when i click on remote mail i get:

Warning: Unable to access the remote service for this domain. The most common reason is that the service for this domain is not activated yet. Please, wait for several minutes, and then try again. If you encounter this error again, contact your system administrator.