• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

EShop Paypal/Shipping Cost Bug

teckna

Basic Pleskian
I have found the following problem in our EShop module when using Paypal payment system and have a Shipping Cost applied to each order:

The total amount to be paid via Paypal does not include the shipping cost, only the cost of the actual items.

Example:
1 - Add product A to basket, cost £5.00. Eshop adds standard flat rate shipping cost of £2.50. Total cost for order is now £7.50.
2 - Select payment method of Paypal, click continue and get transferred to payment system: Paypal shows a total amount to charge of £5.00, ie it has not included the shipping cost in the total to be charged.

Can we have a fix please? We are running sitebuilder 4.0.0.

Thank you kindly.

Jo @ Teckna

Can we have someone look at this bug please?

Could someone take a look at the bug described above and come back with a resolution please?

If you wish to see the bug demonstrated, please see the following shop:

http://www.mostlysoap.co.uk

- Click on the shop link, then click the first category 'Wild & Natural Range'.
- Add the first product Aloe Vera 100gm Bar, £2.95 to cart
- Select Your cart from the left hand menu and go through the checkout process, select Paypal as payment method.
- The system adds a flat rate shipping cost of £5.50, making the total value of order £8.45.
- Click continue to be transferred to the Paypal payment screens
- Here you will see that the amount that will be charged by Paypal is now only £2.95, ie it's left off the shipping cost.

I can't demonstrate this bug any clearer than this, can someone please get back to us?

Many thanks

Jo @ Teckna

Is this fixed in the newer version of Sitebuilder?

How about the option to have a shipping cost per item?

Yes, as I know this case with shipping cost is corrected in latest Parallels Sitebuilder 4.5 version+latest hotfix.
As for shipping cost per item there is no such feature in Parallels Sitebuilder yet but it is added as feature request into future Parallels Sitebuilder versions.

Back