• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Event handler for hosting fails to update on php handler change

MerlijnH

Basic Pleskian
Hi,

I want to have an event handler for physical hosting, mainly to control some extra features I added which only work when using FastCGI or mod_php. I added a event handler on the create and update events for physical hosting, however they are only triggered upon changing other values. The php handler type isn't stored in the environment either, but this can easily be queried from the database like this (in perl):

my $cmd = "echo \"select hosting.php_handler_type, hosting.php_safe_mode from psa.hosting, psa.domains where domains.id = hosting.dom_id AND domains.name = \\\"$ENV{NEW_DOMAIN_NAME}\\\";\" | mysql -u admin -p`cat /etc/psa/.psa.shadow` | tail -n-1";
my $out = `$cmd`;

Is it a bug that the event is not triggered when changing this, and is there any workaround available that does not involve changing other values too?

Back