• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Every night my Plesk installation at Strato seems to be "updated" to the same version

Krumelur

New Pleskian
Every night at 01:19 I get an email that my Strato Plesk Installation was updated to 11.5.30. Is this a known bug? How to fix?
Here's the mail:

Code:
Parallels Panel wurde erfolgreich aktualisiert.
Die Liste mit den Änderungen finden Sie unter folgendem Link http://download1.parallels.com/Plesk/PP11/whatsnew-redirect.htm?platform=windows&locale=de-DE&version=11.5.30.

Diese Nachricht wurde automatisch vom Parallels Installationsprogramm versendet.

A minute later I then get:

Code:
Running task: C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\bin\php.exe -q -dauto_prepend_file="" -c php.ini "C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\plib\DailyMaintainance\script.php"
Started: Fri Nov 29 01:19:01 2013
Ended successfully: Fri Nov 29 01:20:40 2013

What is version of installed microupdate do you have on this Plesk server?

11.5.30 #25 and it says that it was installed 6, December 2013. But the last email is from last night and one every night before ever since I installed Pleask 4 weeks ago.

you can try and disble the update by unticking option Download and install the updates automatically. Notify that updates were downloaded and installed option in updates and upgrades section.

Back