• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Please beaware of a breaking change in the REST API on the current Plesk release (18.0.62).
    Starting from Plesk Obsidian 18.0.62, requests to REST API containing the Content-Type header with a media-type directive other than “application/json” will result in the HTTP “415 Unsupported Media Type” client error response code. Read more here

Resolved everything stops when I use wordpress

Xenesy

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
ubuntu TLS22
Plesk version and microupdate number
Hi evryone,

I'm on a Hotenzer dedicated server ( I have a VPS at contabo and it's exactly the same problem)
Linux Ubuntu 22 TLS and 18.0.61 plesk version

This server is only used for website management (no mailing, my emails are on another server).

The problem is as follows;
I have two simple wordpress sites and one multisite.
When I go to the wordpress admin and open several pages or go to elementor (which I stimulate a little), it crashes. By this I mean that all the domains are no longer accessible, even plesk via the domain I gave it.
I looked in the console and it seems that all services are active. ( psa apache nginx ...) and then it comes back after 5-10minutes sometimes longer... I found nothing conclusive in the logs ... (I'm not an expert either)

When did the problem start? I'd made a mistake, because I had a linux graphical itnerface on my server and I deleted it, except that without being careful it deleted plesk files, so I couldn't get plesk (and the sites) to work again, so I had to reinitialize the server with a blank ubuntu 22tls. I reinstalled everything and boom, the problem appeared.

Concerning the wordpress I created the domains in plesk and I put the updraft backups of the single site (which restored well with the DB) for the multisite I had a duplicator archive which worked and then boom. the problem is there. I was going crazy and seeing that I had a resource problem with contabo I said well that must be it dedicated server result same config for plesk ubuntu I said to myself that's it.

Well no, it's the same problem, except that now I can't even import the duplicator archive .... after 5% boom it crashes. Everything is ok concerning php wordpress config memory limit, upload etc..

I'm going crazy I need (we need) to work and we can't ....

please help

PS: when it crashes I can still access plesk with https://ip:8443

Attachments

• 2024-06-15_11h29_10.png
    2024-06-15_11h29_10.png
    16.2 KB · Views: 0
Back