1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Expand 2.0.0 w/ hotfix has remote mail issue.

Discussion in 'Plesk Expand 2.0 and Legacy General Discussion' started by Ysean, Jun 6, 2006.

1. Ysean

Ysean Guest

Hi, we have the hotfix for UniLogin installed for Expand 2.0.0. Still any time a customer clicks on "remote mail" on the webhost box Plesk returns the following error:

The remote server has rejected the attempt to establish a session. Contact your system administrator for support. The error was: Plesk Agent reported error, code = 1011: Access denied. Your account has been disabled.

This only happens with user accounts. The Plesk administrative account does not have any problems following the link. I can only assume it's a file/directory permissions issue or something in the database on one of the servers.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

2. eugenevdm

eugenevdm Silver Pleskian

68%
    This sounds almost similar to when a lot of my accounts were missing on CM, and then when I created the accounts by hand on CM (which I don't endorse) the problem went away. Take one client account that is not working, and try to log in directly to CM to see if this works. In theory if this working it should work from the source server.