1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Expand dos not list domains.

Discussion in 'Plesk Expand 2.0 and Legacy General Discussion' started by VagaStorm, Jun 13, 2005.

1. VagaStorm

VagaStorm Basic Pleskian

73%
    I have set up 2 servers, one rhel3 and one win2003. Downloaded and installed using the latest auto instaler on both... I had a little hard time adding both servers to expand, but I figured that was because I only had the test licenses... But once I got connected to the windows server I realiced I could not list domains on it.... It turns out expand dos not support mysql 4.1 which was the one installed by plesk..... What's the solution for this? Manually downgrading the mysql server? Or will I have to downgrade plesk? I thought of using expand 1.1 until I realized it dos not support windows servers.

Having a simple one point of administration and one system on both linux and windows is the main reason why we are looking into shifting from cpanel and helm to plesk.

Has anyone ran into this problem and if you did, how did you resolve it?