1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Export Sent Mail without domain name valid

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by johnlutz, Jun 29, 2007.

1. johnlutz

johnlutz Guest

We used to have a certain domain hosted at a server with Plesk 8.0.1. There were email accounts setup on this domain that the users used SquirelMail to check and send out email. We recently switched their hosting to a different company altogether that is not using Plesk and the domain name does not resolve to this IP address with Plesk on it anymore. We had to move kind of hastily and I didn't get a chance to export all of their mail before the move. I have subsequently downloaded all the mail in the inbox by setting up an account in outlook and receiving everything. What I can't seem to get at is the sent mail. I don't know how to access the webmail now that the domain is pointing somewhere else. Wondering if there is a way to get there from the IP and a specific port number or some other way. Please help.

Thanks.