• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Export Sent Mail without domain name valid

J

johnlutz

We used to have a certain domain hosted at a server with Plesk 8.0.1. There were email accounts setup on this domain that the users used SquirelMail to check and send out email. We recently switched their hosting to a different company altogether that is not using Plesk and the domain name does not resolve to this IP address with Plesk on it anymore. We had to move kind of hastily and I didn't get a chance to export all of their mail before the move. I have subsequently downloaded all the mail in the inbox by setting up an account in outlook and receiving everything. What I can't seem to get at is the sent mail. I don't know how to access the webmail now that the domain is pointing somewhere else. Wondering if there is a way to get there from the IP and a specific port number or some other way. Please help.

Thanks.

Back