• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Export stuck at 0% for two days, how to terminate?

h4rp3r

New Pleskian
Hey all,

I've inherited a Plesk server which I'm unfamiliar with (usually use cpanel or bare metal). I've got an issue with two
"preparing site for export" notices bottom right which have ben sitting at 0% for 2 days now.

I've checked server and it has plenty of space. The log files don't seem to point to anything that this would be (although as I said unfamiliar with Plesk so learning as quick as I can).

I've checked backup manager which errors out on first page load then a refresh shows zero backups in the list (which is weird as there are backups in the archives directory).

The question is how do I terminate an existing backup process like this? I can't see anything in the process list that may be this (no Gzip etc).

The box is on Plesk v12.5.30_build1205150826.19 os_CentOS 7.

Any help or pointers would be appreciated thanks.

Hi h4rp3r,

you are able to view the current task(s) at the Plesk database with the example command ( logged in as user "root" over SSH ):
Code:
plesk db "select * from longtasks"

If you experience issues/errors/problems with such tasks, or experience, that they never finish, pls. consider to delete these ( orphaned ) tasks.

Example command to delete ALL current tasks:
Code:
plesk db "delete from longtasks"

Additional Informations:

Sometimes, it is as well a good idea to change the log - level ( TEMPORARILY! ), to get more informations in Plesk - log - files:

In addition, pls. consider to set
Code:
FORCE_DEBUG_LOG 1
at => /usr/local/psa/admin/share/pmmcli/pmmcli-rc , so the debug - log - level mode is setup and re-run the backup, please.
Afterwards, pls. post the new corresponding "backup.log" and "pmmcli.log" for further investigations and redo the above changes to "0".

Back