• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Extension/Letsencrypt problem

Dard0

New Pleskian
Hi friends!

It's the first time I dare to put a post in the forum, I've been reading for a long time, but without participating, today is the day.

( Excuse my poor English )

I'm having a problem, which I can't find the way to solve, I've read forums, asked colleagues, and I can't find the solution.

I currently manage between 50 - 60 VPS under the PLESK control panel, in all of them we use the LetsEncrypt extension for the SSL certificates, and a client has reported me the following error

From the option "SSL Certificates" of the Plesk panel, I launch the request to certify the domain name: "portal.employee.forlopd.es"

In the following link we can check that the domain responds correctly against the correct VPS: intoDNS: portal.empleado.forlopd.es - check DNS server and mail server health

When I launch the request it returns the following error ( attached image ):

An SSL/TLS certificate could not be issued for portal.employee.forlopd.es
Details
The SSL/TLS Let's Encrypt certificate could not be issued for portal.empleado.forlopd.es.
Details
Invalid response from https://acme-v02.api.letsencrypt.org/acme/order/58018440/1449439093.

Details:

Type: urn:ietf : params:acme:error:malformed

Detail: No order for ID 1449439093

This domain name was certified by LetsEncrypt using the PLESK extension until January 20, but when I went to renew it, I got this error.

What could happen?

Thank you very much for your time,

A hug!

Attachments

• Captura de pantalla 2020-02-04 a las 7.51.08.png
    Captura de pantalla 2020-02-04 a las 7.51.08.png
    42.6 KB · Views: 1
Back