• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Resolved Extension/Letsencrypt problem

Dard0

New Pleskian
Hi friends!

It's the first time I dare to put a post in the forum, I've been reading for a long time, but without participating, today is the day.

( Excuse my poor English )

I'm having a problem, which I can't find the way to solve, I've read forums, asked colleagues, and I can't find the solution.

I currently manage between 50 - 60 VPS under the PLESK control panel, in all of them we use the LetsEncrypt extension for the SSL certificates, and a client has reported me the following error

From the option "SSL Certificates" of the Plesk panel, I launch the request to certify the domain name: "portal.employee.forlopd.es"

In the following link we can check that the domain responds correctly against the correct VPS: intoDNS: portal.empleado.forlopd.es - check DNS server and mail server health

When I launch the request it returns the following error ( attached image ):

An SSL/TLS certificate could not be issued for portal.employee.forlopd.es
Details
The SSL/TLS Let's Encrypt certificate could not be issued for portal.empleado.forlopd.es.
Details
Invalid response from https://acme-v02.api.letsencrypt.org/acme/order/58018440/1449439093.

Details:

Type: urn:ietf : params:acme:error:malformed

Detail: No order for ID 1449439093

This domain name was certified by LetsEncrypt using the PLESK extension until January 20, but when I went to renew it, I got this error.

What could happen?

Thank you very much for your time,

A hug!

Attachments

• Captura de pantalla 2020-02-04 a las 7.51.08.png
    Captura de pantalla 2020-02-04 a las 7.51.08.png
    42.6 KB · Views: 1
Back