• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Extensions of Plesk Obsidian: internal server error

Hans Lunsing

New Pleskian
I use Plesk 18.0.20 (obsidian) on CentOS 7.7.

When i go to the extensions catalog page (/modules/catalog/index.php/catalog/featured) on one of our servers I get an "Internal server error". My extensions (/modules/catalog/index.php/installed) do show up, but for every one of them an error line "[2019-10-30 13:14:16.615] ERR [extension/catalog]" is added to the panel log file (/var/log/plesk/panel.log).

When on the update page (/modules/catalog/index.php/updates) I try to check for updates I get an error "GraphQL error: Internal server error" in a small pop-up window.

I don't know if it is related, but updating the Let's Encrypt extension fails with an error message:
-----------
Error: Nie udało się zainstalować lub zaktualizować rozszerzenia 'Let's Encrypt' (pakiet: letsencrypt):
[2019-10-30 13:34:15.657] ERR [panel] Error in cURL request:
[2019-10-30 13:34:15.675] ERR [panel] Error in cURL request:
Error in cURL request:
-----------
The error message is in Polish although my system language is Dutch. Google Translate says it means:
"Failed to install or update the extension 'Let's Encrypt' (package: letsencrypt)."

Updating Plesk itself and the other extensions succeeds without problems.

Can someone point me in the right direction for a solution of these problems?
Many thanks in advance!

Back