1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Facing Issue with upgrading standard edition to professional

Discussion in 'Plesk 9.x for Windows Suggestions and Feedback' started by SonuC, Apr 28, 2010.

1. SonuC

SonuC Guest

Hi Everyone,

We have installed 9.2 plesk control panel on the server along with Mail Enable standard edition (free edition). Further we have upgrade MailEnable standard edition to professional edition manually. After Mail Enable was upgraded to professional edition we found some error under event logs with below.

Event Type: Error
    Event Source: MailEnable
    Event Category: None
    Event ID: 1
    Date: 4/27/2010
    Time: 5:24:30 AM
    User: N/A
    Computer: SERVER NAME
    Description:
    General: (Mail Enable Authentication TD Provider error: 1008) an error occurred when accessing the resource: "E:\Program Files\Parallels\Plesk\Mail Servers\Mail Enable\Config\AUTH.TAB" as user "SERVER-NAME\IME_ADMIN". The error reported was: (5) Access is denied..

Regarding above error we have assigned appropriate permission to IME_ADMIN and below permission to IME_SYSTEM.

Type Object Name Access
    MailEnable Store IME_STORE_GROUP FULL CONTROL
    MailEnable\QUEUES IME_SYSTEM FULL
    MailEnable\LOGGING IME_SYSTEM FULL
    MailEnable\CONFIG IME_SYSTEM FULL
    MailEnable\Bad Mail IME_SYSTEM FULL
    MailEnable\Backup IME_SYSTEM FULL
    MailEnable\Bin IME_SYSTEM READ+EXECUTE

Since we have upgraded MailEnable standard edition to professional edition we facing problem with duplicate mails. Suppose the mail sent on Monday is getting delivered continuously after couple of hours again and again.

Can anyone let me know what I can do to resolve this problem with duplicate mails? Or procedure to downgrade mailenable from professional edition to standard edition. Your early response would be appreciated.