1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

fail to install Customer & Business Manager - 10.4.4

Discussion in 'Plesk 10.x for Linux Issues, Fixes, How-To' started by RossenK, Dec 8, 2011.

1. RossenK

RossenK Guest

Hello!
    I try to install Plesk 10.4.4 and C&BM with the trial license (for testing the migration process from 8.6), but the installation failed.

Generated are two log files:

and

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 8, 2011
  2. EugeneL

EugeneL Regular Pleskian

57%
    Hello,

Could you please provide me credentials to your server with CBM 10.4.4? I need Web and SSH access to completely investigate the issue and provide you a solution.
    If it's possible, send me credentials using private message.

3. Propel

Propel Guest

Same problem

I received this same error when installing Business manager on a 10.x trial.

Did you ever find a solution?

Try to attach the 'admin' application to SSO............The '/usr/share/plesk-billing/sso.php' utility was failed with the unknown message: <message>Server error (code 500): Exception with message 'Can not parse server's certificate.' caught at top level. (HTTP code: 500)</message>. All details of the problem has been stored into the '/usr/share/plesk-billing/sso.crash.log' file.