• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

fail to install Customer & Business Manager 11

PoolPro

New Pleskian
When i try and set up a customer in Plesk under business section i get the following message.

Checking the local Panel properties in Business Manager:
Checking the Panel administrator's credentials and access point...[ OK ]
Setting up the SSO connection between Business Manager and the control panels:
Disconnecting Business Manager from the SSO service...............[ OK ]
Checking the SSO database.........................................[ OK ]
Connecting Business Manager to the SSO service....................The 'sso.php' utility was failed with the unknown message: Server error (code 500): Exception with message 'Can not parse server's certificate.' caught at top level. (HTTP code: 500). All details of the problem has been stored into the '/usr/share/plesk-billing/sso.crash.log' file.
Error:
The command 'integration:install' completed with this error: "Failed to run command '/usr/local/psa/bin/sw-engine-pleskrun /usr/share/plesk-billing/sso.php --command='attach-all' --idp-url='https://localhost:8443'' Exit code: 254".
Failed to run command '/usr/local/psa/bin/sw-engine-pleskrun /usr/share/plesk-billing/sso.php --command='attach-all' --idp-url='https://localhost:8443'' Exit code: 254
Output:
Connecting Business Manager to the SSO service....................The 'sso.php' utility was failed with the unknown message: Server error (code 500): Exception with message 'Can not parse server's certificate.' caught at top level. (HTTP code: 500). All details of the problem has been stored into the '/usr/share/plesk-billing/sso.crash.log' file.

Looks like your server hasn't hostname in FQDN format and has just "localhost" hostname.

Tried That

I have tried that, And below is my files.

Hosts:
127.0.0.1 LINX01.mydomain.net LINX01 localhost localhost.localdomain localhost4 localhost4.localdomain4
::1 LINX01.mydomain.net LINX01 localhost localhost.localdomain localhost6 localhost6.localdomain6
50.22.5.17 LINX01.mydomain.net LINX01

Network:
HOSTNAME=LINX01.mydomain.net
NETWORKING=yes
GATEWAY=XX.XX.XX.XX:

And the panel is displaying my FQDN name. Do new ssl need to be made and if so how do i do this.

Still Have the following.
Error:
The command 'integration:install' completed with this error: "Failed to run command '/usr/local/psa/bin/sw-engine-pleskrun /usr/share/plesk-billing/sso.php --command='attach-all' --idp-url='https://localhost:8443'' Exit code: 254".
Failed to run command '/usr/local/psa/bin/sw-engine-pleskrun /usr/share/plesk-billing/sso.php --command='attach-all' --idp-url='https://localhost:8443'' Exit code: 254
Output:

Iam Ready to purchace but need to check out the business section.

Do you have more details from /usr/share/plesk-billing/sso.crash.log ?

Hello,

If it's possible, please send me access credentials (server IP and root password). You can use private message for this.
I'll investigate the issue.
Looks like there is some error in SSO service configuration.

Thanks,
Eugene.

I have tried that, And below is my files.

Hosts:
127.0.0.1 LINX01.mydomain.net LINX01 localhost localhost.localdomain localhost4 localhost4.localdomain4
::1 LINX01.mydomain.net LINX01 localhost localhost.localdomain localhost6 localhost6.localdomain6
50.22.5.17 LINX01.mydomain.net LINX01

Network:
HOSTNAME=LINX01.mydomain.net
NETWORKING=yes
GATEWAY=XX.XX.XX.XX:

And the panel is displaying my FQDN name. Do new ssl need to be made and if so how do i do this.

Still Have the following.
Error:
Output:

Iam Ready to purchace but need to check out the business section.

We are now investigating that issue.
But I already fixed your installation with the following actions:
1. download sw-sso package - "wget http://autoinstall.plesk.com/BILLING_11.0.9/dist-rpm-RedHat-all-all/packages/sw-sso-2.12-12053113.noarch.rpm"
2. remove installed sw-sso package - "rpm -e --nodeps sw-sso"
3. remove old certificates - "rm -f /etc/sso/*.pem"
4. reinstall sw-sso package - "rpm -i sw-sso-2.12-12053113.noarch.rpm"

Back