• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Please beaware of a breaking change in the REST API on the next Plesk release (18.0.62).
    Starting from Plesk Obsidian 18.0.62, requests to REST API containing the Content-Type header with a media-type directive other than “application/json” will result in the HTTP “415 Unsupported Media Type” client error response code. Read more here

Failed to update Wordpress Toolkit

heopas

New Pleskian
I got an email from my server that wordpress toolkit failed to update. I tried to update again manual but it failed again.
Error message
Code:
ERROR: Failed to install or upgrade the extension 'WordPress Toolkit' (package: wp-toolkit):
[2019-07-27 03:24:39.491] ERR [util_exec] proc_close() failed ['/usr/local/psa/admin/bin/filemng' 'root' 'cp' '-r' '/usr/local/psa/tmp/modulesmbDGD/plib/.' '/usr/local/psa/admin/plib/modules/wp-toolkit-2019-07-27-03-24-38/' '--allow-root'] with exit code [1]
filemng failed: filemng: Error occurred during /bin/cp command.

Back