• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

False notification "maximum number of failed login attempts"

paddaone1

New Pleskian
Hello everyone.

Every time I log on plesk 11.09 I get an email from admin saying that due to maximum number of failed login attempts for admin, the account was blocked for 30 minutes.

First, I do not get failed login attempts, I log in everytime.
Two, the account is not blocked, I can log in, out and back in as many times as I want without problem except that I get this email everytime.

What's wrong with my machine. There was something about this on this forum but when I click on it I get a 404.
Thanks for your help.

Thanks for your answer and yes I searched this forum and google for this particular problem.
I had seen this thread but nothing in it to solve the problem. I really don't know where the problem comes from and support from my hosting provider suggested I should check on forums :)
So anyway, still getting this annoying email everytime I log in. Don't understand why. Just annoying!!!

Did you have a look to other threads on this forum, using the search option?

I found this thread for you, which might help: False "maximum number of failed login attempts" notification

Back