• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

Resolved False positive error messages about Let's Encrypt certificates?

vic666

New Pleskian
On a daily basis, I keep receiving the following email for one of my subscriptions (changed domain to example.com, all else left original):

Could not secure domains of Vik@GJ (login 123) with Let`s Encrypt certificates. Please log in to Plesk and secure the domains listed below manually.

Securing of the following domains has failed:

<none>

The following domains have been secured without some of their Subject Alternative Names:

<none>

Could not renew Let`s Encrypt certificates for Vik@GJ (login 123). Please log in to Plesk and renew the certificates listed below manually.

Renewal of the following Let`s Encrypt certificates has failed:

* 'Lets Encrypt example.com' [days to expire: 20]

[-] *.example.com

[-] example.com

Invalid response from https://acme-v02.api.letsencrypt.org/acme/authz-v3/6117876329.

Details:

Type: urn:ietf:params:acme:error:unauthorized

Detail: Incorrect TXT record "uuMsEWy9FN6o_bG54RPR8e3ZcAkHyf7jUp07zwPqaic" found at _acme-challenge.example.com

The following Let`s Encrypt certificates have been renewed without some of their Subject Alternative Names:

<none>

This seems to be quite in contrast to what is actually shown to me in the panel:

1595860213540.png

What can I do about this? I already did reissue the certificate once about a week ago, and yet I keep getting these warnings.

Hi Igor, I see. Honestly, I wasn't even aware of how Let's Encrypt works. If the challenge changes every month, then it's clear why direct access to the DNS zone is needed.

Is there an easy way to transfer all dns records from the external server to Plesk?

Back