1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Feature request thread

Discussion in 'Plesk for Windows - 8.x and Older' started by matija, Feb 2, 2006.

1. matija

matija Guest

This thread is a place for users to request features for Plesk and help keeping SWsoft developers up to date with customers needs.
    So, what would you like to see in future versions?

- scheduled Plesk Backup not naming all backups with same title and date as the first backup file

- if Microsoft DNS running, Plesk Name Server should automatically be disabled

- ability to integrate Plesk login form into our own website (not to be independent as it is now)

- more options for SpamAssassin (ability to easily install new rules and keep them updated)

2. crash

crash Guest

more on the backups

1) it would be nice if there was a command line interface to the backup program. The abality to specify a particular domain, client, output file name, and file location would be great.
    I would like to write a perl script that would backup some clients all at once, others domain by domain, etc.

2) There needs to be a way to avoid the "can not backup MSSQL databases on a remote server. Abort backup?" message box.
    As it is right now I have to sit there and watch the backup tak place, then nit "no" everytime a site with a MSSQL database is backed up.