• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Fedora Core 4

L

llstad

Where can I find a copy of Plesk 7.5 Reloaded that will work with Fedora Core 4

I have recieved the following from sw-soft;

"We do not plan to support FC4 in the near future. However we do plan to release a
FC3 version in Plesk, 7.5.4; due to release this month."

What a cop-out :p
Im trying to decide whether to downgrade all packages to install, or create symlinks to files...

Well I hope that the FC3 version doesn't do the same as the FC2 version.

Since there are only 7 days left in this month, is there a notification list we can get on?

Originally posted by llstad
Since there are only 7 days left in this month, is there a notification list we can get on?

"... due to release this month." probably means " ... somewhere between now and thirty days" :)

SW-Soft doesnt tend to set hard release dates for their products, so it's always getting pushed back... when you've just prepared fresh new systems for installation.

On the other hand, we can assume they will be able to squash alot more bugs, right? ;)

Originally posted by llstad
Well I hope that the FC3 version doesn't do the same as the FC2 version.

Yes please!

I've seen you can get it to install on FC4, fedora4 (search optimization) by doing some work manually with the rpms and by editing your redhat-release to core 3.

Back