1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Fedora Core 4

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by llstad, Aug 23, 2005.

1. llstad

llstad Guest

Where can I find a copy of Plesk 7.5 Reloaded that will work with Fedora Core 4

2. sksl

sksl Guest

3. sksl

sksl Guest

I have recieved the following from sw-soft;

"We do not plan to support FC4 in the near future. However we do plan to release a
    FC3 version in Plesk, 7.5.4; due to release this month."

What a cop-out :p
    Im trying to decide whether to downgrade all packages to install, or create symlinks to files...

4. llstad

llstad Guest

Well I hope that the FC3 version doesn't do the same as the FC2 version.

Since there are only 7 days left in this month, is there a notification list we can get on?

5. Redah

Redah Guest

"... due to release this month." probably means " ... somewhere between now and thirty days" :)

SW-Soft doesnt tend to set hard release dates for their products, so it's always getting pushed back... when you've just prepared fresh new systems for installation.

On the other hand, we can assume they will be able to squash alot more bugs, right? ;)

6. UrbanServers

UrbanServers Guest

Yes please!

I've seen you can get it to install on FC4, fedora4 (search optimization) by doing some work manually with the rpms and by editing your redhat-release to core 3.