• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Feedback

D

deeplist

Why do my comments keep getting deleted when I am expressing honest feedback with your products and this plesk 10? Do Parallels ignore their customers when they express frustration or a small amount of negativity towards your products? I can always take my opinions elsewhere on more traveled forums. I AM A PAYING CUSTOMER!

Sorry. We had some problems with forum pre-moderation. Now all should be ok.

That is a lie. I created some posts which only moderator selected statements from them where then posted. I went back and edited the posts to include my original comments and then the next day, the posts were gone entirely. I am not the only person who is experiencing this.

Now since I have your attention, I believe Plesk 10 was released WAY too early. I will not list all of the problems that I have experienced with it because they're too many, and most have already been confirmed as bugs. All I can say is that I really hope you guys get it together because this has created a never ending headache for both me (as the server administrator) AND my customers. I have been dealing with the mess of this upgrade for the past week now and my customer service line has been ringing constantly with people who are seriously upset regarding the failed upgrades and missing and/or corrupted content.

All I can say is that, never again will I choose to upgrade to a new version of your product until AFTER it has been released for a while and other people have the opportunity to be the ginea pigs for it, because I will not. I am very curious to see if this post will actually be aproved and posted to the forum.

All I can say is that, never again will I choose to upgrade to a new version of your product until AFTER it has been released for a while and other people have the opportunity to be the ginea pigs for it, because I will not. I am very curious to see if this post will actually be aproved and posted to the forum.

this is exactly what i do since plesk 7.x.
i never upgrade to a new major version of plesk without HEAVY testing on a testing server and waiting for the first 2 or 3 bugfix releases :(

IgorG or other Parallels representative are their any informations about a first bugfix release? we have many problems now with status "reported to developers and waiting for feedback" but not so many feedback till now. can you provide any informations about bugfix release?

Same here, they made me pay 75$ for a control panel fix while it was a bug with there upgrade script from 9 to 10 as it wouln't take passwords that had '+' in it.
now FTP isn't working!
I would honestly stay away.

FTP not working was discussed here in forum look in "issues section" hope it ll help you.

Back